<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V4 #22

  • From: "PC Freak" <pcfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:33:56 -0800

"I'm a little concerned that once I load calmira on the machine I won't be
able to do some of the things in file mgr. that I did before. Part of the
beauty of the win 3.x machine to me is that it's more hands-on(more like a
manual 35mm camera vs. an automatic)...win 95 and above do more
for you and let you do less, unless of course, you're already on the
programmer level."

Nah, you shouldn't have any problems with that. Calmira doesn't really take
over anything, it just adds several features and gives you the nice Win9x
interface. And if for some reason you don't like Calmira's Windows Explorer,
you can still use File Manager while Calmira is running.

-PC Freak

PC Freak's WebZone
http://www.pcfwebzone.vze.com