<CT> Re: New Calmira Installer is online

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 14:26:17 -0500

Hm, on second check ... all my preferences for the Explorer were
lost.  :(

For the wish list -- any chance of getting the progress bar on the
Copy popup to reflect bytes progress rather than filenames progress?
(Something there is in me that doesn't like watching the bar just
sitting there, partially done, especially when copying to floppies, as
the drive chugs away on one large file among a raft of little ones, as
if nothing were happening.  Yeah, I know, the byte count keeps
climbing, but it just doesn't "look" right.)

Regards,
Norm
--
"The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
               -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --