<CT> Re: Looking for V930D.386

  • From: Tim Klassen <uc722@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:45:04 -0800 (PST)

I'm glad that you've mentioned all this because my CD is connected with my
hard-disk.  I have been experimenting with PartitionMagic and was hoping
to connect a 1 gig slave off of the master and run Win95 on it.  (My
master is a 2.5 gig). So all I would have to do is run a second ribbon
from my second onboard IDE port for my CD and replace the CD with my slave
hard-drive?? (Assuming the jumpers and configuration is correct.)

BTW, I hope that I can get the file and disk access working on my P100.
The way things are now WFWG isn't much faster on this machine then on my
old 486/66 with Win 3.1 -- I was expecting a bit more...

        - Tim Klassen