<CT> Re: Grrr...

  • From: mwenechanga@xxxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:05:12 -0800

When I reinstalled windows on my laptop, I
discovered that mine required a special driver
for the keyboard.  Everything would load fine,
but the second windows checked on the
keyboard, it froze solid.  I found the driver
on the company website I think.  I don't know
if that's relevant to your probelm, and I'm sorry
I don't know anything specifc for yours.

-Changa
Nothing you can do but you can learn to be you, in time
      --Beatles