<CT> Re: Completelyfreesoftware.com goes offline

  • From: "John" <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 22:58:43 -0500

> Hey all,
> I'm not sure if any of you ever used CFS, but I recieved a message
> yesterday that they are going offline because they can't afford their own
> server and the shared server they were using said that they had too much
> traffic.  So one of the best sources for freeware programs for both
> Win3/DOS and Win9X now seems to be gone, perhaps forever.
>
> I just thought I would pass this along in case somebody is looking for
> CFS and can't find it,
> Matt

This Just In....

'We have found a new server in VA and the site is being uploaded to it as I
write this letter. Once InterNic has changed over the nameserver we will be
back in business. All newsletter subscribers will be notified once the new
server is 'live'.'

CFS remains alive <G>!

John
Webmaster of Spyder Mania