<CT> Re: Completelyfreesoftware.com goes offline

  • From: "John" <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:37:00 -0500

Hi Matt,

> Are you on some secret list or something?  I didn't get that message.  I
> just tried the site and I got a 403 (Forbidden) error.

No, theres no secret list to my knowledge :-}  I just had emailed Graham
Pockett, the CFS editor and offered support, stated how much I like CFS
becuase they still support old software. I told him I could not afford to
pay 350 a month to keep CFS alive, but I would be willing to donate a small
amount of money monthly to help keep CFS alive ...  He responded and told me
the wonderful news...  If you are on CFS newsletter you received a message
recently stating they are just waiting the domain name to update dns server
addresses, should be done by monday, meanwhile the site can temporarily be
reached through the ip address http://208.155.65.184/

John
Webmaster of Spyder Mania
http://www.spydermania.com/