<CT> Completelyfreesoftware.com goes offline

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:34:06 -0600

Hey all,
I'm not sure if any of you ever used CFS, but I recieved a message
yesterday that they are going offline because they can't afford their own
server and the shared server they were using said that they had too much
traffic.  So one of the best sources for freeware programs for both
Win3/DOS and Win9X now seems to be gone, perhaps forever.

I just thought I would pass this along in case somebody is looking for
CFS and can't find it,
Matt