<CT> CPU's

  • From: "justin johnson" <itfcsite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:47:13

Hi I was wondering if you could help me.

I currently have a 200Mhz pentium in my PC (Super Socket 7( I was wondering
if any of you know where i can get my hands on the cyrix 300Mhz MII
Processor new preferably. I am in the UK so a UK supplier is really what i
want and i cannot use a k62-450 because the board only supports up to 300Mhz
other than that i have a nice spec Take a look

200Mhz Pentium
64MB Pc 133 Ram
2Gb HDD
32MB Graphics Nvidia TNT2

The p200 is slowing me down a bit and i would be greatfull if anyone know
where i can aquire this processor from. Oh by the way i must have
distributed around 100 copies of Calmira To win 3.1 users at christmas here
in the UK.

Yours Hopefully
Justin