<CT> <OT> need wkslang.dll

  • From: Tim Klassen <uc722@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:27:36 -0800 (PST)

This is not totally off-topic because it has to do with installing MSWorks
for Win 3.1.  I recently tried to install Works 3.0 with the original
setup disks, but for some reason wkslang.dl_ was missing from disk 1.  I
was able to tweak the setup so it would still install, but Works will not
run without the dll.  Could someone who has MSWorks version 3.0 email me
please? (I believe it is the USA version, dated 1994 -- other dates will
not work, I tried.)

Thanks.

        - Tim