[cad-linux] Re: binary of lx viewer

  • From: AJBIBB@xxxxxxx
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 12:44:22 EDT

Keith,

I had not planned on it, but it really is not that difficult to do so have
them look sometime late tomorrow (if it does not appear by then, it will be
Monday).

The reason for the delay is a long story (involving the absolute worst
operating system in the world - Win XP), but getting things from my linux box
to the internet now involves a samba network, a multitude of floppy disks,
and a 10 mile drive from my home to office.  BTW: my impression of XP is that
it was written to specifically NOT be able to interface with any Linux
machine no matter what you do.  Have you run across any other opinions on
this?  The Samba sites have many mentions of it, and I find that I agree with
them.

Andy