[cad-linux] Re: Pro/E and CATIA

  • From: "David One" <dinta1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:47:25 +1000

I don't know exact pricing, but I would guess that Catia would go for
anywhere between $US6,000-$US10,000 for basic modelling capability and
Pro/Engineer for around $US5,000...

Training is an additional cost. If you are not experienced with this type of
functionality, training is essential and you'd need about a week's training
to learn the basics.

Cheers,
David1