[cad-linux] Re: Matrix?

  • From: dave <engrafdave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:55:42 -0400

perhaps matrix was the wrong vernacular. Since you are an expert on how
cad programs are constructed where is your contribution to an open
source cad alternative? Is critisism your specialty? I would happily try
and build on your work. I don't really care how you maintain spacial
realtionships of the objects. the point is it has to be thought out and
mappable. Thank you for the helpful reply.