[cad-linux] Autocad

  • From: David Meyer <djmeyer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:37:31 +1000

I must apologise in advance for thins being off topic. I am trying to find
a way to extract data from about 5,000 autocad files so that we can build a
database with the information. The information is in a specific area of the
drawing and consists of individual text objects, each containing a 5 digit
number. We want to read out this data for each drawing. I am looking for
someone who can write me a simple program to do it.

If anyone can give me a starting point for this I would be appreciative.

Regards,

David Meyer