[bvipilots] Re: not hearing the audio clicks.

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 22:21:55 +0330

LOL Robert  :-)))
#3 is the best  b-)~

On 11/10/2013 9:33 PM, Robert Cezar wrote:
Hello Ron,

Probably the best and most efficient way to ensure that you will always have a wide-array of erratic problems using IYP, is to do the following:

1. Use external speakers
2. Turn up the volume on the speakers

Then, when you say, "Landing lights on", Michelle will turn on the Landing Lights, then confirm her action with the phrase, "Landing lights on".

The microphone will pick up Michelle saying, "Landing lights on", and Michelle will (once again) turn on the Landing Lights, then confirm her action with the phrase, "Landing lights on".

The microphone will pick up Michelle saying "Landing lights on", and Michelle will (once again) turn on the Landing Lights, then confirm her action with the phrase, "Landing lights on".

The microphone will pick up Michelle saying "Landing lights on", and Michelle will (once again) turn on the Landing Lights, then confirm her action with the phrase, "Landing lights on".

The microphone will pick up Michelle saying "Landing lights on", and Michelle will (once again) turn on the Landing Lights, then confirm her action with the phrase, "Landing lights on".

After about 5 minutes of this process, you will sneeze, or your buddy will bark, and break the cycle.

The, you can do one of three things:

1. Cease and desist from using external speakers, that is to say, use headsets only as highly recommended in the Users' manual, or....

2. E-mail Robert and explain that you have a problem, or...

3. Get on this list and seek advice on how to get the worst out of the IYP / FSX environment.

If you'd like my advice....

NEVER, EVER use EXTERNAL SPEAKERS!!!

Regards.
Robert

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM, hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx <mailto:hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello
    Check fsx settings, the sound settings.
    i think from there you can choose your sound source.
    I'm not sure if itsyourplane can route its tts voice through
    different voices, i have not seen a setting to choose a sound
    source in itsyourplane.
    Have no idea how did you manage to hear the engines from your
    headset and the others from your speakers. check your fsx sound
    settings and let us know

    On 11/10/2013 5:11 AM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
    Hi back at you Robert.
    I think I know what the problem is.
    Even though when Ifly, I have the headset speakers set as default.
    I’m hearing the engine sounds through the headset speakers and
    the atis, ATC and the AI com traffic through the sound card and
    pc speakers.
    So some how I have a split.
    Now when I installed fsx, I didn’t see anything to set for the
    sound card.
    Would you know how I can fix this issue?
    I think because the clicks are so quiet and now coming through
    the headset speakers like they once did is the reason why I’m not
    hearing the clicks.
    But how or why is the sounds partically coming out of the sound
    card and speakers and other sounds coming out of the headset
    speakers.
    Where except for michele, all of the sounds should be coming out
    of the headset speakers.
    Sorry to be such a pain.
    But I’m almost there.
    So close but still so far away from once again to fly.
    Thanks.