[bvipilots] Re: not hearing the audio clicks.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 20:41:02 -0500

Hi back at you Robert.
I think I know what the problem is.
Even though when Ifly, I have the headset speakers set as default.
I’m hearing the engine sounds through the headset speakers and the atis, ATC
and the AI com traffic through the sound card and pc speakers.
So some how I have a split.
Now when I installed fsx, I didn’t see anything to set for the sound card.
Would you know how I can fix this issue?
I think because the clicks are so quiet and now coming through the headset
speakers like they once did is the reason why I’m not hearing the clicks.
But how or why is the sounds partically coming out of the sound card and
speakers and other sounds coming out of the headset speakers.
Where except for michele, all of the sounds should be coming out of the headset
speakers.
Sorry to be such a pain.
But I’m almost there.
So close but still so far away from once again to fly.
Thanks.