[bvipilots] not hearing the audio clicks.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 16:14:51 -0500

Hi to all.
Just thought Robert and everyone would like to know the following.
Everything is running perfectly except for one small problem.
For some reason I am not hearing the audio click to let me know that Michele hasw heard me. But the voice commands are being picked up by Michele though, even though I'm not hearing the audio clicks.
Any advice onhow to fix this problem?
Thanks.