[bvipilots] Re: Well, Hadi, I tried your advice.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:17:17 -0500

Well, hadi.
I have engine sounds but no ATC sounds.
What went wrong?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: hadi
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:17 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Well, Hadi, I tried your advice.

On 11/10/2013 5:40 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hello to you hadi.
I found the headset feature down within the sound settings of FSX.
Now I only have sounds for the engines.
I now can ot bring up any sounds for the ATC.
I had tried this by of course simply pressing the number one key on the keyboard.
I have all of the sounds set at fifty percent.
What should I try next to bring back the sounds at least?
Thanks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.