[bvipilots] Re: Interesting issue

  • From: Jody McKinniss <jlove42010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:32:01 -0400

Robert needs to weigh in on this one, since it was his cockpit voice
transcript that I read, and his documentation that I read.  If my responses
were as per his own transcript, with the exception of ICAO codes and my
call sign, then there never should have been an issue at all.  Since
Michelle read my call sign as cesna 1105, that is what I used.  As for the
ICAO codes, that shouldn't cause any problems; any flight plan should be
fine.  It has to be the call sign.  Something about it doesn't please the
system.  I wonder if I try with a different aircraft if I will get the same
result.  I know it's not my FSX, because it's a fresh install...I mean
literally, reinstalled less than 12 hours ago.  So given the above set of
facts, I am at a loss.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Jordan Gallacher <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx