[bvipilots] Re: Interesting issue

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 05:04:23 -0700

Hi Jody,

The SuperATC documentation is very comprehensive, and has been vetted by
hundreds (if not thousands) of SuperATC users over the years.

I spent many months writing the SuperATC documentation, complete with
example flights, because I simply do not have time to teach the use of
SuperATC on a one-on-one basis - there simply isn't enough time in life.

However, I'll make an exception and go through this one with you. There are
two issues:

1. I stated in an earlier post, neither use an airline name, nor a flight
number with a General Aviation aircraft.

2. The destination airport is NOT K5W5 - it is 5W5. You can check ICAO
codes on our web site to ensure they are correct before creating a flight
plan.  Simply go here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/airports.asp

Demonstration:
I have created an audio file for you that demonstrates the proper use of
SuperATC using your airports and a Cessna with the Call Sign Cessna N176CM.
Regrettably, the audio from my microphone was recorded far too low, but if
you listen carefully, you can make it out. You can listen to it here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/audio/test.wma

There are now 3 methods to communicate with the Microsoft-ATC:

1. The original SimpleATC system which supports, "Press 1", "Press 2", etc.

2. SuperATC to teach people the proper ATC communication protocols and can
be used for actual ATC communications.

3. SimpleATC-2012.  IMPORTANT: This is NOT a replacement for SuperATC,
rather it is a significant upgrade to the original SimpleATC.

So, the choice is yours. With your self-stated determination and tenacity,
I'm sure you'll being using SuperATC like a pro in record time.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert