[bvipilots] Re: Interesting issue

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:22:08 -0700

Hi,

As a follow-up, in the next release if IYP (the version that has been
undergoing BETA testing for the past few weeks), Call Signs (and their
inherent complexity) will no longer be needed. Please refer to the NEW
documentation under the link:

Talk with ATC

located here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/satc.asp<view-source:http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/satc.asp>

Select SimpleATC to gain access to the complete documentation.

Regards,

Robert