[bvipilots] Re: Installation Issue

  • From: "Adam B. Shaible" <adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 23:44:18 -0700

Robert,
First, I send a big thank you for the link you sent me.  I did as you told me
and the install was flawless!  But I got the same message that a newer version
was availlable.  So I read Jody's message and went to the link again and ran
it.  It automatically launched the application, but I got the same message.
Is there a way that I can check something so I get the updates again if I
mistakenly disabled the automatic updating?  Although I did go to the same link
you provided Jody so my computer must not realize the version is the latest one.
I thank you and I am glad I have the software in again!

Best regards,
Adam