[bvipilots] Re: Installation Issue

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 00:00:15 -0700

Hi,

Okay---you never declined. Since I learned a very long time ago, that it's
far less important to be right than it is to succeed, please go here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/IYP410/publish.html

and install version 4.1.0.267.

Thank you for your outstanding patience.

Regards,

Robert

--

AOPA Member No: 06936977