[bvipilots] Re: Installation Issue

  • From: Jody McKinniss <jlove42010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 02:36:59 -0400

Regarding:  The system will not install the new software if I declined
once.  First of all, I never declined the install, because Jaws never
read an install window.  Secondly, why did Michelle Keep telling me
that the software would be available next launch of IYP if that wasn't
the case?  Regarding:  Go here and link provided:  I once again
completely removed IYP through programs and features.  Then I went to
the link you provided.  I clicked the run installation process, told
it to run the program.  After install, it opened IYP.  I then went
back to programs and features, and it shows me as having 4.1.0.266,
not 267.  What in the world?