[bvipilots] Installation Issue

  • From: Jody McKinniss <jlove42010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 02:12:56 -0400

Robert, this is weird.  I completely uninstalled IYP through the
programs and features window that I have in Windows 7.  Then I went to
the website and downloaded IYP again and reinstalled it.  When the
install was complete, Michelle did her thing, and then, after telling
me that it was my plane, she said that there was a new software update
available, and that it would be available for installation upon the
next launch of IYP.  So I shut IYP down and relaunched it, but instead
of installing any update, I got the same message, that an update was
available, and would be ready for install the next launch of IYP.
This happened three more times.  I then went back to programs and
features, where is shows that I have version 4.1.0.266.  So what is
the problem?  Why does Michelle kep saying that there's an update if I
already have it installed?