[bvipilots] Re: Fsx and jaws beginning out

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:54:16 -0400

Hi,
Your probably stuck on that initial screen that comes up right after you install fsx. I think its just called Home or something. You need to find the Free Flight button. That can be hard to find initially. Once you click that button, fsx will default to the free flight screen from then on.

On 8/13/2013 11:36 AM, Noel Romey wrote:
I will have to try it when I can get online again but I got stuck in
this weird screen with an advertisement about how much more benefit I
would get by going online. I couldn't get off of that screen and to
the main home screen without reading that advertisement feature set. I
assume that I should be able to not see that screen once I log on but
it is still annoying because I might some day want to fly while off
line. Any one had this happen, ybx

On Aug 13, 2013, at 7:45 AM, Scott Shade <fabian754@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Honestly, I'd do pretty much most of your fsx activities from the main screen
that comes up at the opening of the program.  someone else might be able to get
you a list of the various shortcut keys for fsx, but, the copy I had, was
actually a picture of the list, so the screen reader was useless on it.  But,
the main screen has everything you need for creating a flight, making weather
conditions for it, setting the flight location, stuff like that.  You can also
load pre-existing flights, and change the settings of the program from that
screen.  So my advice to you, is make the home screen your friend.