[bvipilots] Re: Fsx and jaws beginning out

  • From: Scott Shade <fabian754@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:45:15 -0400

Honestly, I'd do pretty much most of your fsx activities from the main screen that comes up at the opening of the program. someone else might be able to get you a list of the various shortcut keys for fsx, but, the copy I had, was actually a picture of the list, so the screen reader was useless on it. But, the main screen has everything you need for creating a flight, making weather conditions for it, setting the flight location, stuff like that. You can also load pre-existing flights, and change the settings of the program from that screen. So my advice to you, is make the home screen your friend.