[bvipilots] Fsx and jaws beginning out

  • From: Noel Romey <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:50:55 -0700

Hey guys. I finally got flight simulator x installed and activated.
Haven't installed its your plane yet but I will soon. I know that the
menu bar isn't accessible at the start so wondered if anyone could
give me tips on how you best navigate the program. How do you plan a
flight, loaf a plane, or other important tasks? Can I use the jaws
cursor to look at menu bar options and their various pull down
options, and press a corresponding letter? Is there some kind of
listing or something more current than the blind pilot project files
using older versions? If I can figure stuff out, I plan on recording a
series for fsx.

Any help you can give me on getting started would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Btw to Robert, I will install iyp completely once I understand things
more fully.

Noel

from Noel Romey
reply://nromey@xxxxxxxxx