[bvipilots] Re: Final Message Before Defeat...

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 15:19:03 -0700

Hi,

As I indicated in a previous post, in the next release of IYP (currently in
BETA test mode), when the following conditions are met:

1. BVI mode is ON
2. B V I A T C is ON (by default)
3. SuperATC is invoked

the ATC window remains open for the entire session.

You can download and install the BETA version to test it is you'd like.

Regards,

Robert