[bvipilots] Re: Final Message Before Defeat...

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:08:38 -0700

Hi,

Well, I tried it and it worked perfectly.  Please listen to the attached
file.

I think what is happening is that your ATC window is not in the correct
state when issuing the command. i.e., I believe it is closed when it should
be open.

This personifies the very thing that I have addressing in the new version,
namely, the ATC window is always in the correct state.

So, try it again and change the ATC window state.

Regards,

Robert