[bvipilots] Re: Attempting to answer your questions.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:55:14 -0700

Hi,

REGARDING: 404 page

Regrettably, they obviously took down the page. I will ask Helen to remove
the link from the Flight Deck Doc. Thanks for the catch.

REGARDING:  could you give some leveled cruising alt formula examples

Once again, I do not understand what you are asking. Can you be a tad more
specific?  Thanks.

Robert