[burpg] Re: Ground Software development

  • From: Jiehong Brandon Chung <jbxchung@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:55:13 -0400

Just to clarify - I'm not saying Java isn't a good language to use, I'm
just saying since we've already used C# I think the advantage of working
with something we have experience with outweighs the advantage of
cross-platform compatibility, which I'm not sure we even need (unless we
aren't using a Windows machine to run it, or we have an influx of
developers who don't have Windows machines).