[burpg] Re: Ground Software development

  • From: Dean De Carli <ddecarli@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:09:16 -0400

Let's save the discussions for the PDR tonight, and also keep in mind that
the mission control software that NASA uses is written is Java and uses
swing.

https://sites.google.com/site/openmct/

Dean A. De Carli
Boston University
Electrical Engineering 2016

BU EDF Student Technician
BU SEDS President
BU AIAA Vice President
Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group Systems Integration and
Electronics Lead Engineer