[budc] Diving

  • From: Andrew Hubbard <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 13:43:25 +0100

Of the previous options for this week we are going for tomorrow (Thursday).
The weather looks ok (there will be a final check tonight - Olivia, you need to
call me tonight to confirm - but I am not expecting it to change so it's
looking promising). Current crew is me, Jenny, Dave, Mark and Olivia. If
anyone else wants to come (it would be nice to have pairs rather than a 3)
please call me on my mobile.

We are depth restricted as Olivia is coming so plan to do the Ramsgarth on LW
slack. Schedule is nice and relaxed - Boathouse for late breakfast / early
lunch 11.15, start prep of boat 12.00, ropes off 13.15, on site 14.15, slack
from 14.50. We will probably have to leave the boat in the water as are likely
to be back too late to recover so J and I will recover boat on Friday.

Andrew

Andrew Hubbard
Sent from my iPadBUDC Mailing list
budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx