[budc] Re: Diving

  • From: Andrew Hubbard <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 00:27:15 +0100

Forecast is changing (what's new!) and Friday is now looking the best day. It
is getting a bit springy but from a prelim quick look it could be a
possibility. I am hoping George can let me have some mid week tide charts.
Dave and Mark indicated they may be able to do Thursday but would Friday be an
alternative possibility? Anyone else? Inevitably decisions a bit flexible and
uncertain at this stage! Talk tomorrow evening at the pool / bar?

I will send a Doodle with all 3 days but will only use one day. Which one will
be determined by weather, tide and crew numbers.

Andrew

Andrew Hubbard
Sent from my iPad

On 26 Jul 2015, at 16:09, mark swan <mark_swan26@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Andrew
I could make Thursday
Mark

Subject: [budc] Diving
From: andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 00:32:40 +0100
To: budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The forecast this weekend has been rather misleading. However, next Wed &
Thurs are looking good. Have not checked tides yet but would anyone be
interested if it were to be a possibility?

Andrew

Andrew Hubbard
Sent from my iPadBUDC Mailing list
budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx