[budc] Re: Diving

  • From: Malcolm Kirk <Malcolm.Kirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 08:17:32 +0000

After we move next week Friday's will be good for me as on my way to retirement
and currently 4 day week

Sent from Malcolm's IPad

On 26 Jul 2015, at 00:32, Andrew Hubbard <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The forecast this weekend has been rather misleading. However, next Wed &
Thurs are looking good. Have not checked tides yet but would anyone be
interested if it were to be a possibility?

Andrew

Andrew Hubbard
Sent from my iPadBUDC Mailing list
budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.banstead-divers.co.uk

Geoffrey Osborne Limited Registered office: Geoffrey Osborne Ltd, Fonteyn
House, 47-49 London Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 9PY
Registered in England No. 873093

The contents of this email (including any attachments) are confidential and may
contain privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its
contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify
the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your
system.