[budc] Training

  • From: Paul Clunas <paulclunas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tracy.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tracy.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:41:51 +0100

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your email, luckily our club remains strong and we welcome new
members and trainees.

We meet on Tuesday evenings at the Banstead leisure centre in Burgh Heath at
9pm where we have exclusive access to the pool for one hour then adjourn to the
bar of the football club next door.

I co-ordinate the training activities, our club treasurer is Andrew Hubbard and
secretary is Jac Mudie who will tell you about joining and membership fees. We
have a selection of club kit if you don't have your own that can be made
available.

Don't know where you live but either pop down one Tuesday or give me call on
078999 25904 and can arrange to get you in the pool for an assessment and
discuss ongoing training.

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Paul Clunas