[Bristol-Birds] Re: Missing at feeder

  • From: <eastin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foshildgc@xxxxxxxxx>, "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:24:17 -0500

I had been wondering about purple finches.  Last year I had 20-30 at a time.
This year I have none.  And now that you mention Chickadees and Titmouse, there
are fewer of them.  Still have them but fewer.  Also getting W-b Nut.,
Dark-eyed Juncos, abundant mourning doves and goldfinches, Cardinal, Bluejay,
Carolina Wren, House sparrow, and 3 woodpeckers (Downy, Hairy, and Red-bellied)
 The Hairy is new at my feeder this season.  Hope to get a sapsucker again.

Todd Eastin
Shady Valley