[Bristol-Birds] Re: Missing at feeder

  • From: Jessica Genco-Grigsby <jessica_genco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:09:26 -0800 (PST)

All the usual feeder birds this morning in Colonial Heights/Kingsport, TN. The
following are what we observed this morning in a two hour period in our
backyard that is bordered by a heavily wooded lot. For the ones without numbers
beside their species name, we saw 30 or more. Feeding the them suet, Black Oil
Sunflower Seeds, and peanut butter.

Purple Finches  2
Carolina Chickadees 20+

Tufted Titmouse

Dark-eyed Juncos
Goldfinches
Eastern Bluebirds  6 (a flock hanging around together)
Chipping Sparrow 5

Blue Jay 10

Carolina Wren 8

Cardinals (over 20)