[BNU] Re: using mobile device center

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 14:56:37 +1100

Hi, have you had a look in what was My computer on ExP but is now known as
Computer? I know when I used to use active sync the BN would show up under
My Computer as another drive. I can't remember what it called itself but
have a look around in there and see what you can find. I am still learning
my new laptop with windows eight so haven't gotten as far as putting Mobile
device center on it yet so can't have a look myself.

Hope this helps.
From Shaz.