[BNU] Re: using mobile device center

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:09:19 +1000

Hi, I haven't used Mobile device center yet but will be installing it on my new
laptop soon. On my older computers using active sync the BN's drives would show
up under My computer, which I think is now called just Computer. In the list of
drives there should be mobile device and in there should be the drives of the
BN.

If this isn't the case then after I install it myself I will have a look
around. I'm not sure when that will be though.

From Shaz.
BN QT Apex and PK user.