[brailleblaster] Re: Using IDs or Classes in Config files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:15:25 -0500

configfile and configstring work. They just aren't intended for what you
want to do. configstrring cannot be used to define or alter a style. It
might be used to change the translation table. configfile causes a
configuration file to be read. This file then modifies the effects of
the original configuration file.

John