[brailleblaster] Re: Using IDs or Classes in Config files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:39:53 -0500

Brandon,

References to a particular document belong in the semantic-actions file.
You can add the new style to the configuration file or you could create
a temparary configuration file that includes the "standard" one and has
the new style. This temparary file could also contain a semanticFiles
setting giving the name of a temporary semantics file for the document
which would assign the new style to the paragraph with its ID. Since the
document may contain several paragrraphs requiring the new style you
will need a separate entry in the temporary semantic file for each one.

This is a situation that was not known when liblouisutdml was being
developed. Perhaps a less cumbersome way can be added.

John