[brailleblaster] Re: Embossing from the command line

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:56:36 -0400

Keith,

My guess is that it is using the preferences.cfg that is in the BB tree
structure, not the one that I have modified with different settings in my
personal appdata folder. It always used that configuration file before.
Probably it just needs to be changed so it will look for user changes to the
preferences.cfg file.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic