[brailleblaster] Re: Another reproducible lockup

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 16:54:15 -0400

Brandon,

Can you give me a better solution that a user like me can use to produce
better formed XML documents from Word? If there is one, I will definitely
use it. I know saving the XML directly with Word doesn't work. Users of Word
are definitely going to want to use BB to produce Braille if BB is meant for
public consumption. I am not disputing that my documents are not formatted
correctly but don't know how to get them any better without learning XML and
spending a lot of time manually typing it in.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic