[bookshare-discuss] Re: sections of a book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 15:23:40 -0700 (PDT)

Rick,

Here's a possible suggestion.Perhaps, before you start
reading you could put some kind of symbol or word at
the start of a new chapter or story in a book of short
stories. Then if you get bored with what you're
reading and want to skip to the next story, you could
do a find for that symbol or set of words.

Or did I misunderstand the problem?

CIndy

-- "Roderick, Rick  (OFB-LV)" <Rick.Roderick@xxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com