[bookshare-discuss] Re: sections of a book

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:55:02 -0700

Hi, Rick. The Braille Lite saves your place when you turn off the unit, so
you really don't have to do that for the sake of saving your place. Now, if
you're concerned about space and what you're reading takes up all of your
RAM, I can see a reason for that, but then, you could always move it to
FLASH memory, provided your unit has it, which all newer units do. Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):