[bookshare-discuss] Re: on the move from San Antonio, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio.

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:55:42 -0500

Hi Rick Roderick,

Since I will be working in Cincinnati, Ohio I will be about 1-1/2 hour or 2
hours away from Louisville, Kentucky.

Perhaps maybe one day we'll get together on a weekend once I'm settled
there.

I hope to be communicating with you soon.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Old Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall
(good until July 8, 2006)

New web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org