[bookshare-discuss] Re: on the move from San Antonio, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio.

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 00:29:57 -0500

Hi Evan,

If your computer was set up to play the file using Winamp, it would be
playing in the background. I have not planned to put a link on the site for
people to download the file. I am not sure if you are using Windows Xp Home
or some other operating system.
It works fine on my end.
Maybe if someone went to my old site and compare it with the new site, there
would be very little difference.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Old Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall
(good until July 8, 2006)

New web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org