[bookshare-discuss] Re: on the move from San Antonio, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio.

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:08:44 -0700

Yes, it's a nice website, but I got the impression that I was supposed to hear a MIDI file, but I didn't hear it. It says that if I didn't want to hear it, to hit the escape key, but it never came on. I'm not complaining. I just thought you might want to know in case it is supposed to come on automatically, that it isn't coming on.

Good luck.