[bookshare-discuss] Re: on the move from San Antonio, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio.

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 00:51:52 -0500

Hi Monica,

I was on your blog earlier today and added it to my favorites so that when I
have a chance to update the site, I will add your link to it.
I will work on that probably after I am settled. Stay tune.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Old Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall
(good until July 8, 2006)

New web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org